Sunday, March 23, 2014

Michael Vick Is Leaving Philly, Flying On Over To The Jets In NY

Well, the second team Vick will play for after all the dog controversy is the NY Jets.  I'm sure he has special place in his heart for Philadelphia as do the Philly fans for him.  In my opinion, he had one really great year there and they supported him when it seemed no one else would after he served his time for the whole dog fighting thing.  I'm sure he's sad to leave, but things just weren't looking up for him in recent years.  I'm sure he can help the Jets do much better than Sanchez.  I've also been reading that a one Mr. DeSean Jackson may end up over there too.  It may actually be good for the Jets to get both those guys.  I can't see them really hurting the team at this point.  I'm sure things will be better in NY after that whole Tim Tebow mess.  Hopefully they actually let Vick quarterback and not have him sit on the bench his whole time there.

No comments:

Post a Comment