Wednesday, March 12, 2014

Adrien Broner Starts His Comeback

Hey everyone, I just checked out Adrien Broner's official youtube channel and he's got a new video up.  I guess this marks the beginning of his comeback trail.  I suggest you check out the video weather you are a fan or not because there are some interesting things going on.  Broner looks different with the beard he's now sporting and he seems to look seriously motivated and I doubt he'll be taking his next fight as lightly given what happened last time with Maidana.  It strictly shows him training aside from his intro.  It has none of his usual flashy antics.

 While it's not a long video, the majority of the time he's working on the mitts.  I always thought Broner was a bit annoying, but I'm all for comebacks.  If he can bounce back and get a good win from a good opponent, he'll earn a lot of boxing fans respect and his overall net worth will increase.  I know he's fighting on the undercard of Mayweather vs Maidana, but I still think they haven't found an opponent for him yet.  Lucky for him, I don't think he'll be fighting for low purses yet, so he can still land a few names.  I'm hoping for Amir Khan, but recent statements from Amir might suggest he may not want to fight Borner for one reason or another.  I think it would be a stupid career move for Khan if he didn't though.

No comments:

Post a Comment