Monday, December 17, 2012

You Tube Boxing Community: YTBC and Bloodboxing

I'm a huge fan of boxing and especially the You Tube boxing community.  I love listening to different opinions from fight fans.  I used to watch Buddhaphy, KG21Karlito and some others.  I don't believe they really make videos anymore though.  One of the older members of this community of boxing fans on You Tube is BloodBoxing.  He's still going and he's still entertaining.  He gets involved in a lot of controversy and that can sidetrack his more intelligent boxing videos, but if you are fan of boxing I would check him out.  There's not much boxing coverage on sports shows today and if you want some interesting opinions I would watch some of his videos.   What's funny is I don't go to ESPN to watch analysis on boxing, I go to You Tube. 

If he can cut out the beefs with other youtubers, his channel would be the perfect boxing channel to watch.  Another criticism i have is that he as of recent only seems to talk about the big name fighters such as Manny Pacquiao and Floyd Mayweather.  I believe this is what sidetracks most of his videos and topics with nonsense.  Those two fighters have a very combative fan base.  I also would like to hear his thoughts on past and upcoming fights like Amir vs Garcia, Judah vs Garcia, Mosley Vs Malignaggi, Ricky Hatton's comeback loss etc... 

That's it.  I just thought I'd share a source of entertainment for any fans of the sport of boxing out there.  It's one of those channels that I keep coming back to.

No comments:

Post a Comment