Sunday, December 2, 2012

NFL: When will the Jets utilize Tim Tebow?

Ok, I said it.  Just let Tebow start.  Most people don't like Tim Tebow for his religious views and try to disguise it as something else.  Others say he is a terrible quarterback.  I ask this question.  Does he win?  Did he get big wins?  I am sure others will disagree, but we would not be talking about Tebow if he didn't win.  You throw religion into the mix and you get controversy, but nobody would be talking about him just because he's a religious sports player.  What is going on with the Jets in my opinion is beyond stupid.  Why even get the guy?  Let him play somewhere else.  The Jet's coach needs to wise up and stop the tough guy attitude.  Whoa, you are sticking to your guns, and guess what?  Your guns are losing the draw everytime.  Be a man and do what's right.  Check your pride at the door.  You were WRONG in starting Sanchez.  He's had numerous chances and came up short and by you sticking with him, you are coming up short as a coach.   The fans don't deserve this.  When I say fans, I am talking about both Jets fans and NFL fans.  I imagine more people would be watching a Jets game if Tebow suits up as quarterback.

In closing I'd just like to say that I hope Tebow somehow remains ready incase it happens.  How do you do what he did last year and be virtually a non player the next.  Keep your head up Tim.  The Jets don't deserve you and hopefully you get a better team and a better coach sometime in the near future.

No comments:

Post a Comment