Sunday, August 3, 2014

Brandon Rios Comeback Fight: More Like Come'on...

Brandon Rios is an exciting fighter.  He hung in there in his fight with Manny Pacquiao, but didn't win.  This fight was supposed to be his comeback fight and it was hindered by a DQ.  Rios, if I remember correctly was complaining that Chaves was sticking his thumb in his eye during clinches.  Well, the referee listened to the complaints and DQ'd Chaves.  The fight was so close to the end, you'd wish the ref would've just let them fight it out for the last 3 rounds.  Rios did not want the fight to end this way, he looked angry and pissed off about the DQ even though he had won.  Who's next for Brandon?  I don't know, but I hope it's a bigger name than someone like Chaves.  I would love to see Rios Vs. Broner.  I honestly believe Broner would give Rios problems, but the fight would still be a competition between both.

No comments:

Post a Comment